Sat, 15 Apr|
Feeling like the year is going by way too quickly and you have been struggling to find your rhythm? If you want a successful quarter 2, join the Wellness Saturday on 15 April 2023 to be empowered with tools to help kick-start your success journey.
Time & Location
15 Apr, 07:00 – 08:30 SAST
Pretoria, Queen Wilhelmina Drive & University Rd, Bailey's Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa
About the event
Are you feeling:
- overwhelmed at the sound of a new quarter?
- stuck as if you haven't achieved much since the year started?
- disorientated and need clarity on how to manage your self and your time?
- isolated in your struggles?
- off balance and need a rhythm?
You are not alone. With the many hats we wear daily, finding a rhythm in our lives is a necessity for survival. The first quarter of the year has come and gone very quickly. The thought of this may put additional pressure on you, when you look at all the things you'd planned to achieve this year.
As we step into a whole new quarter, join us for a reflective morning at Magnolia Dell Park. At this 90 minute Wellness Saturday, we will participate in activities that will nourish your soul, leave you empowered and make you successful in the upcoming quarter.
The R150 fee will cover:
- stretching and grounding exercises facilitated by a qualified fitness coach
- group coaching with a lifetime of practical tools to use throughout your journey
- revitalising refreshments for your body
We all want to have a good handle on our lives, so if productivity, progress and holistic wellness is what you are after, then you can't miss this workshop!
Book NOW! You don't want to miss this one.
Don't forget to bring your water, yoga mat, journal and pen.
HeartWork Inc. Wellness Sat
This ticket includes fitness coaching, group life coaching and refreshments.